CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 24 April 2011

NEW Born Baby:-)

Assalamualaikum....
Ni hao ma,,Ahnyong haseyo,,Minasan konichiwa!!!!!!!
ape lg erk?tu je kowt..
hehe..Hye everyone..I'm a new and fresh blogger..this is my first post..baru nk mula b'jinak dalam dunia blogging niyh..harap sume bg tunjuk ajar ek..if i do make mistake,pls be free to correct me yeah!

Juz call me Nurul a.k.a gadis Merah Jambu or the Pinkah0lic..terlalu fanatik.taksub.menggemari.meminati.warna MERAH JAMBU a.k.a PINK..ngee~
I'm goin to be 18 dis year..waitin the callin from the university or matrikulasi or maktab or anythin laa..for the time being,,saye x lebih atau kurang dari seorang PENGANGGUR SEJATI..huhuhu..Plus,,i'm wearing BRACES or also called gigi besi..but i dun care laa..i lurve wearing it..feel like dun want to remove it..ahaks~



Ahaaa..the new born baby?that doesnt mean that i'm having a baby of mine..owhhh,pls!i'm SINGLE mingle kowt..i dont even hv a boyfie..*sobs..ish,,asal sedih tetibe ni..emo je..hehe..act,this POST is my new born baby..huahaha..
Millions of thanks to my sweetie,FARHANA for helping me doin this bloggie..thank u yea..lurve u so much..i dun hv a new born baby,but my sweetie FARHANA does..,,betul kn?ahaks~

Okayyy,,till we meet again in the next post..muahh..x0x0~